I-SEA is looking for a smart, motivated, detail-oriented self-starter, who enjoys collaborating and is looking to continuously learn, and grow. If this is you- please come and join us as our new in-house Customer Service Representative.
Duties would include but not be limited to the following:
• Learn and remain proficient on all branded product lines
• Set up new accounts and assist VP of sales with processing wholesale orders
• Fulfill consumer orders placed on our website
• Process returns
• Respond to all customers and field sales reps’ inquiries in a timely manner
• Exceed customer service expectations
• Gather and analyze competitor, industry, and customer data to better sell our brand.
• Proactively reach out to existing accounts to assist them with their needs relating to the Brand.
• Exhibit a professional and courteous manner at all times
• Take full responsibility for individual actions
• Additional duties as assigned
• work daily with outside sales reps to coordinate sales & shipping
• Sales / Customer Service Experience – 1 year minimum
• Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
• Shopify experience a plus
• Excellent Written and oral communication skills
This Job reports directly to the VP of Sales
Due to the large volume of Applicants not all applicants will be responded to.
Compensation based on experience
Email us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org